UNCORKED ITALY “The Super Italians”Tuesday October 9th at 7 pm
We’re back on Tuesday, October 9, at Officine BRERA, for another series of Uncorked Italy: “The Super Italians” —our event highlighting prominent wines throughout Italy. Chef Angelo Auriana and Beverage Director Francine Diamond-Ferdinandi in collaboration with Tiziano of VINIFERA IMPORTS LTD invite you to an exclusive wine tasting followed by a seated wine-paired meal. The tasting will include 12 wines followed by a wine paired dinner prepared by Chef Angelo with Officine BRERA’S usual Northern Italian flavors to complement the wines. The wines are carefully chosen to take you on a journey to explore Italy’s wine!
WINE TASTING MENU
- NV VILLA CRESPIA FRANCIACORTA NOVALIA
- 2015 CARUSO E MININI GRILLO
- 2015 BARBERANI GRECHETTO
- 2009 SANT’ELENA MERLOT
- 2014 BARBERANI FORESCO
- 2010 I PENTRI PIEDIROSSO
- 2014 ALFREDOSA D.N.A.
- 2013 PARCO DEI MONACI SPACCASASSI
- 2013 PELISSERO LONG NOW
- 2010 POGGIOPIANO ROSSO DI SERA
- 2014 FONTODI FLACCIANELLO
- 2008 VALDICAVA BRUNELLO DI MONTALCINO
- First Course: Shrimp wrapped in swordfish, pickled red onions, toasted hazelnut, mint salad paired with igreco filu 2014
- Second Course: Handmade cappellacci filled with three meats, foraged mushrooms paired with sant’elena cabernet sauvignon 2010
- Third Course: Wild boar brasato, tuscan kale ad black garlic paired with romito del romitorio montalcino 2007
- Fourth Course: Angel cake, zabaione semifreddo, candied orange, pistachio paired with braida moscato d’asti 2013
Advance ticket purchase required. Seating is extremely limited.